Thursday, September 2, 2010

lovely night I ever had


Farewell Dinner in Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool.

My 4 years best classmate moment I ever have.
Muack^^ 





My 3 months mates in the same floor~ 
Love you all much^^


Gorgeous and beauty in the world lecturer....
With love
She can dance for almost 3 hours non stop. 
Geng! she look so lovely !! I love her much...and we does

Dai b looks..wuahaha

After party in Adelphi 
Next station , We headed to Bar bar club.... 
We enjoyed the music and drinks with funny games.
I so damn enjoy and fun at that moments. 
I had records some sweet and memorable videos.

After the dinner and party, 
everyone does super emo and sad that we all going to leave Liverpool and apart from each other to continue our next stage of life.  ( working, sitting at home, housewife....)
I so appreciate what I had past last few months! 
I love you...

2 comments: