Sunday, April 26, 2009

so call life *!^

this is KL life...traffic congestion everyday..hmmm so tired when i am went to office by bus everyday and wake up early. my working time is at 9am but i need to wake up at 6:30 am to prepare and catch the bus before reached 7:30 am. if not sure i will late. hmmm...really tired but i use to it d.


See!!! everyday i am also need to pack with others in the bus when go to office in the early of morning. i really hate the bus driver, the bus is already no place to pick the passengers but still ask us to stand more closely and let them come in to bus. fuck!! it is really pack!





this is what i ate for my lunch everyday. asam steam fish, vege like lady finger, broccoli,caulifolower and so on. i like fish. so almost ate fish everyday.


yesterday just finish my last conference for my job. no time to have lunch and exhausted like hell. after back home after keep my luggage and shower. i am really felt tired and lazy to go down to buy lunch so this is the food for my lunch. luckily have a pack of chocolate here. after straight away jump on my bed have a nice sleep. hmm



this is the tissue rose that make by my friend.is look nice right? he is so sweet and cute. hmmm this is the 1st time i receive flower even this is just make by tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment