Tuesday, May 5, 2009

part of me

i have a lot of thing want to write down but.....i don't know where to start from. hmm sad!!! a few of my housemate going to move out d so will have new housemate moving in...hmm excited!! ^!^ don't know how is look like of my new housemate and roommate .

felt like want to earn a lot of money to get what i want .... if got $$ i can do a lot of thing like recover my skin, get slim, get prettier and prettier~~~ i am do felt like want to have a rhinoplasty. i had done some survey and research already just need some times to get consult from doctors. when i am free i wil go and have some consultant from few of surgery clinic or cosmetic clinic.

hmmm... but the most terrible is the skin of my face. oh my god!!! so horrible!!!! suddenly pop out a lot of big acnes...ish!!!! sad la. i am really don't know what i am gonna do with my face d. shit! hate it.

so boring for my semester break. i am going back kl tomorrow and find some part time job, if cant get any job maybe i will back taiping for my holiday already. no 1 accompany me go Bali, or travel around Malaysia. bored!!!

think of my further study in UK. if i go UK for my study and sure i will stay in UK for a period. i am just worried that time will him leave me? he will wait for me? or we stil together but we cant see each other maybe for 2 years?

i had mingle with some of my friend quite a long time already. they are lesbian. i am was thinking of how they going to work out their relationship for so many years. they love each other and want to get married. hmm is it legal in Malaysia? i had a lot of question want to ask them. but it is hard because this is quite sensitive topic. my blog get boring and boring until i am felt like i am nothing to blog here anymore and want to stop blogging d. but i am felt blog is part of my life d. because i treat blog is like my diaries. i can write anything happy and unhappy event and when i am get older and olde ri can refresh back what is my thinking for las time and whether i am had change a lot . ok nothing to blog d...keke

the end

for today

No comments:

Post a Comment