Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy moment


see! my hair color is totally like no color, actually got color at the top but i don't when i took the picture is become dark. hmmm... maybe the light problem.

so long i never felt happy like today already. i don't know why i am felt so happy today. i also don't know what make me felt happy. ^!^ maybe i got my new look for today.

today i go to dye my hair. hmm~~ the result is not bad, if 10 point for the best result i just give it 3 because my hair is does not look good, the services is bad such as all of their nail is like knife. walao!!! i get cut and they make my head and scalp felt pain when they wash my hair or drying my hair. oh my god!!! some more got a girl really rough she really make my scalp felt pain when she is washing and dye my hair. beside that, they don't know how to social or communicate with customer.hmm too bad. i don't know why the color is obvious at the top and the color at the bottom of my hair is look like never dye color before the color is dark. that is not what i want, i want my hair look more bright and very obvious to show the color. never mind i dye the brighter color next time. hehe^!^

i go Quattro tonight, have a lot of fun there but a little bit boring because Bron (ex colleague) and my best friend(eve) dint appear for tonight. so luckily Seong bring 1 leng lui come and we dance together if not sure i very boring there maybe because of i don't know how to drink. i think i need to train myself to drink some liquor already if not really no fun.

now is 4:23 am but the blog show that is not this time i don't know how to set the time correctly. hmm...ok la~~felt sleepy d. night

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. wah~~~ quatrro!! i wanna go
    let's go together next time! haha XD
    u really geng ar... spend rm1380 on ur facial course... =.="
    if me sure pain till die jor... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yaya...haha ok go next time together ya...muack

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye may! i'm abigail! the one tat saw u on the monorail sometimes back! nice blog! simple and sincere! If u don't mind, can i link you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ...really is u?? thank u so much...but is just a simple and boring blog actually...hehe~~sure no problem..can i have ur blog add?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur blog is cool and ur pretty! : )hahaha...ya...tat day is me! u can recognised me huh!! i wasnt sure that 1 is u so i dont dare to take any action! if next time i bump into you again, i will say hye k! Sure! Sure! my blog is http://www.psychopathabigailabby.blogspot.com/! Feel free to visit! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. no ...jz a simple and ordinary of me. haha anyways thanks u ..ya sam with me. i am not sure that girl is u dat y i no dare to call haha...me become damn fat d right, dat y cant recognize me??haha...sure sure same with me...okok i will...u also have a nice blog there...

    ReplyDelete