Tuesday, May 12, 2009

happy moment with my family

today 12nd of may i went out with my family to have some dinner and shopping. so happy that i can hang out with my family because i was so long never hang out with my family d. ^!^

my love~~~ly ah ma



















she is my cousin's daughter ,she is hyper active, oh my god! she can chat with anyone even stranger. she was talking non stop.















my love love lovely family.
i wish i can travel with my family soon.


we went to Tesco to buy some daily product and food.















after dinner then we visit my uncle , my cousin's daughter with her grandma laying there. they were chatting there and me just sit down and listen to them.

my mum was sick so dint join with us...hmm...

i don't know why i still thinking of that fucking thing that happen to me. it is really make me felt sick of it. fuck!!!

i already send my profile and application form to accept that Citibank campaign job d. i hope i can handle it while i am studying. i never try to work part time while me studying. i think this time i need to put more effort on my study d if i work part time job.

i miss someone. i don't know why i will miss him but i think it just temporary. i know myself, always like that. i been together with my bf for 6 years, but i don't know why recently i felt that is something happen between us already but i cant say what wrong with us. i don't know. i hope that everything will be fine.

recently i cant sleep. i also don't know why i cant sleep. sure my health, dark cycle, eye bag and skin will become very worse. sigh!!!


now is 2:30am -13rd of may. my birthday is nearer d. ^!^

No comments:

Post a Comment