Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bla bla bla~~~



i am not happy today but afterward felt more better already. ^!^ is it i think too much already? why i always mess up the thing and think so much just for a small matter?hpmm~~~ don't think so much already. but i cant do or speak out what i like and what is in my mind. :-(

i start dreaming again. after i watched the drama" Lipstick Jungle", i was dreaming about to be like them so much. besides i also dreaming a lot of thing like something is impossible happen to me. kinda boring.... going back KL soon. so fast. my class going to start already. i still haven get any timetable or schedule from my friend yet. hmmm~~ maybe i need try to check by myself d. wow hoh!!! going back my study life~~~



just my doggie accompany me this afternoon

last Friday was happen a crazy thing. an Indian guy masturbate in front of me but is across the road. what the Fu*k!!! at first i was not notice my opposite got a guy in the forest there. after that i saw a guy was waiving hand to me and ask me come to him. WTH! then i saw his hand is hold his penis and masturbate there. oh my god! after i know that, i was freak out and scared he will come to me. if he come to me,
i am sure will take out a knife to chop down his "thing"!!! see whether still can simply masturbate in front of people or not.

outside is dangerous better just stay at home and protect myself. i am so stupid + clumsy+bad luck, better sit at home then i wont get any hurt or kill by others. keke~~~"scared scared".




No comments:

Post a Comment