Saturday, May 9, 2009

slimmming sanctuary


sitting there to wait them swap my card hmm sob! sob!


this is the program she explain to me


yesterday i go slimming sanctuary for some consultant. is in seventh floor of pavilion that floor is called seventh heaven because all the shop for that floor is beauty center like New york, London Weight, slimming Sanctuary, Adonis, dermatological and so on.

why i so sudden go to slimming Sanctuary because i was get some information about slimming from the Star newspaper. the newspaper is mention that will give a slimming first trial for RM38 and a free gift worth Rm98. wah~~after i read it felt like i was interested on it and try to SMS them. so Thursday they call me for an appointment to collect the so called worth RM98 of the gift and have the first trial slimming program.


this is the product i bought la...hmm this is so call the gift worth RM98 ....
purifying ampoule and cleansing milk this is active 7 sculptor gel for slimming
10 ml ONLY!!


the beautician who do the slimming for me just slim my tummy only and she keep on persuade me to buy the product and told me how good for the product. so i don't know the gift they going to give is this 10ml active 7 worth for Rm30!!!! not RM98 !!!!! walao!!!!! memang pandai mislead people. the product i already spend for RM600++ already.

ok!! now talking about my slimming program and facial course that me sign up already. why i will sign up for this course because i was attract by the promotion and discount they mention about.if i got maybank, public bank, citibank or ocbc bank credit card then i will get 50% discount for that price..wow 50 %!!!! then i said i got OCBC credit card so she said even more benefit will give out to me. i can get free full slimming wrap and spa for 10 session each!!! wow!!!! attractive right? if i sign up for 10 session for tummy and 10 session for thigh slimming program together with 10 session for slimming solution so she will give the other free 20 session of slimming plan for me. wow !!wow!!wow!!! total i got 40 session free for slimming wrap, milk bath, and the other 2 slimming plan that i forgot already that will offer to me. after that she calculate that how much i need to pay for that installment for 12 month or 18 month for that slimming program. after she calculate is around RM270 per month. after back home i calculate total that i need to pay is RM 5k ++ wah!!!!! so luckily i dint sign for that program but after i had tried the tummy slimming plan it was so simple and nothing so i am decided not to sign for tummy program already. the thigh slimming plan just for a small part only you know. just focus on my back thigh only from which part to which part??? from half of my hip till my back thigh not included calves ya. walao!!! how much in total you know??? RM1950. wow just for my back thigh only???

i was sign up for my facial course for 10 session for RM1380 if this amount let him know sure scold even is not pay for me.if i let him know i sign up for slimming program sure let him scold me teruk teruk!!but he is for my own good ! Rm1380 is including the product. acctually i dint saw this amount 1st, the consultant just give me the amount that pay for 12 month installment after that she calculate for me just need to pay around Rm150 per month so i felt that is ok wad. am still can afford but to get installemnt only can pay by credit card provided sign up with slimming course.hmm.. i think i make it half and pay by cash already. i really no dare to let him know about this amount that i sign for.

this is the seventh floor of pavilion la.. so called seventh heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment