Sunday, May 10, 2009

feeling

i am felt moody today. i don't know why. :-( maybe stay at home doing nothing for too long already.
suddenly i am felt that i am change already but i cant say what i change to. i just got a weird feeling on me. oh my god! i am felt like i am going to do something that will hurt people's feel but i will control myself not to do that. hpmm!!!

haiz!!!! bored,moody,sad. OK~ maybe i need to think properly what should i do from now on. i am still in considering whether want to do my slimming plan or not. oh my god! i don't know what should i do now. so disturbing me. Fu*k!!!!

just now when i having my dinner with Alex and Ah dao, suddenly got an auntie come to me and whisper to me that my pant is not zip. oh my god! i was shocked! then i faster go and check whether i got zip or not. Ceh!!! i got zip la, just the auntie dint see properly. walao!!! so funny, suddenly got a stranger come and whisper to me.

maybe tommorrow i will ask someone to accompany me to have a nice movie but still don't know which movie is nice.

haiz!!!! i had spend a lot.got a job offer to me, but i don't know want to applied and accept or not. start from 1st of June till 21st of August. will be earn around RM6k for that period. wokring time is start from 11am to 2pm and then break for 2 hours then continue to 4pm till 7pm. the job scope just collect the data from client is a Citibank campaign.if i don't have class sure i will accept this job but i cant make it because my class was start already. sad!!!

Tuesday i am going back hometown again. sian! i am felt bored at home but i don't know why no mood to hang out with my friend when friend calling me out. weird la~~~ how? why? just feel like i don't want go out. bored!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment