Wednesday, May 27, 2009

body scanning

This afternoon i go to Columbia Asia Hospital to check my body again. Fortunately Yawa accompany me to the hospital. Doctor is already proving that I got a
5 cm size of cyst inside my ovary!!!! Oh my god!!! 5cm~~~ is really such a big cyst inside my ovary. After scanning and check, the doctor consult me and asking me whether i want to operation or not and which operation method i choose. Before that, doctor check my vagina, oh my god! i am really nervous to take off my pant to let him check. oh my god!!! Is my first time, luckily my best friend Yawa is beside me. she and doctor just keep on ask me don't panic and nervous. Just a normal checking and won't feel any pain or uncomfortable. After few minute then is nothing happen on my vagina. Nothing serious just got a cyst in my ovary.

Doctor gives me two options. The first one is operation and take out the entire ovary out; this method will leave me a huge scar and take time to heal. The second one is bust and laser this method very simple just need to use 5mm kind of needle to bust it and then clean it something like laser. If i want to save my ovary sure i use the second method to bust it and save my ovary. hmm.... after the scanning and consultancy i just do a blood test to check whether is cancer or not. if it is cancer i can't use laser method d, i must operation to take out the entire ovary to avoid cancer infect to other areas. so this Friday my report will come out d. God bless me!!!

this is the hospital i went today in my hometown

i wish i can go back kl by this weekend. i wish after i doing the laser surgery then the other day i can go back kl to follow up my study already... hmm~~~pls...


Yesterday night i went to "bai bai"(pray in India temple), there got a lot of pigs . The place have a tale said by a lot of people that the person who touch the pig will win in lottery or in gamble so a lot of people from outstation come here by bus to visit the pig here. this story spread every place until to Taiwan and Hong Kong in newspaper. i never go there and see the pig in real so my friend just ask me go there and have a look. i just go there to "bai bai" and see the cute little pig there only because me also dint gamble.
see! the cute cute little baby pig


from left to right(stand) ~second younger brother, first younger sister and the youngest sister
from left to right(sit)~my lovely daddy, lovely mummy, my first younger brother and his gf

my lovely family here and one is my brother's girlfriend.^!^ops~~my mum was looking my dad maybe my mum cant away the sight from my dad. hehe~~
happy happy tonight


today is my grandma's birthday so we celebrating in restaurant with my relative. the picture will upload soon.... hehe...

sweet dream~~have a good night. muack!!! muack!!


5 comments: