Monday, June 1, 2009

still the same

Saturday already discharged from hospital.my gastric still haven return to good health.F! the gastric pain really make me feel like hell.after the surgery, my gastric is more painful than my wound. oh my god!my gastric happen already more than 1 week, when ever my gastric will recover!?i felt dizzying everyday. i also don't know how i go to class.i really very worried about my study now~

today i go to clinic to consult my gastric again. the answer is same! bull shit! the doctor said maybe my pancreas dietetic got problem.He said a little bit swollen. i need to blood test AGAIN to test whether my pancreas or other organs is it unwell. gosh!!!!!!!! i am really going to faint d. suffering now still receive this kind of news.

why i need to bear all this kind of painful now??? i really not ready to bear all this challenge yet!i also don't want every bad thing happen to me. so torturing me~~ why is me?

i make him angry again because he said i dint support him every times, i always support outsiders. we have some arguing there because of doctor and nurse when i went to consult doctor for my gastric again. he going to show the angry face to doctor because doctor like very blur and don't know what happen to me.

he also show a very angry face to nurse after the nurse show me the medicine and he ask the nurse why give the same medicine for gastric to me again, the medicine also haven finish.the nurse also very fierce and defend herself. i worried they will have a big arguing there so i just ask him to cool down and i said don't scold the nurse because nurse also do their job only.

i know he very take care of me but there is a lot of method to care about me, not must always show the angry look to others then the thing will settle. haiz~~~i really don't know what should i do. i really not understand him why must use "hard" and not choose "soft" to settle the thing. no one was wrong or correct maybe i not understand him and not support him, that why i make him very angry with me. sad!!!!

i just wish i can heal faster...god!!!!blesss.....me~~~~

2 comments:

  1. So fast discharge from hospital.
    Hope you'll recover soon.
    It's really shocked when I get to know you surgery.
    Anyway, you are very weak now so try not to argue again . :)
    Cheer up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..very boring in hospital...ya thanks..my dear~~ok i will...^!^

    ReplyDelete