Tuesday, June 23, 2009

快乐与伤心















me look so pale~~


18SX



















crazy-ing there~~she is kissing my breast..wakaka

Shinning(UWA), Siong Teng( DA JIE), MAYMAY, Hooi Ching( JOSSIE)






















Siao Po there~~~ queuing up to go in KTV room (GREEN BOX). after sing k we go PJ-Murni Mamak to have our dinner. ^^ a lot of peoples there. some more the food is take a long time to delivered but i think the food is nice and delicious if not why so many peoples go there.

so happy and crazy to hanging out with them! hope we keep the sweet and happy moment forever. ^^

#####################################################################


this is the first time he give me flower~( i think he was read my blog)

he came to kl and find me just for movie... we had talk a lot and he also cried a lot...我伤了他好深~ he just keep on asking me to give him one more chance so sorry i couldn't give u one more chance. once i decide is hardly to change my mind.i wish u can let me go and you also let yourself go. 我需要走出你的世界。 我只希望时间能淡化一切。对不起!我对不起你。i hurt you so deep.
只希望你能好好继续过你生活。
一个坚强的人当遇到爱就会变成脆落吗?

*****************************************************************************************

wow! still remain 9week to go for my exam. so FAST! i still haven start my revision and assignment yet! going to die soon if i keep on like that. STOP! if not i am sure no need to loan already because i will not have a chance to further my study in UK anymore. wouh!!!


see me so decadence!!!

2 comments:

  1. ur leg is so long ~ jealousing...
    ^^ r u frm taiping too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya i am from taiping~you from tpg too~~ ^^ wakaka is tipu orang punya~~ me damn short and fat one.i don;t know how my friend took this picture until my leg was long. i think is the angle problem la~~ me very short and fat one. ^^

    ReplyDelete