Thursday, June 4, 2009

health

today is my first day to attend my class. feel excellent! i already full loaded with assignment and tutorial in my 2nd week. yeh!! i got thing to do then wont feel so boring at home anymore. i really like the feeling when i was studying in the class and going to college pay attention that what lecturers are lecture about. really have a very nice feel and mood to study~~^!^ love study life so much! having the most freedom and playful moment in campus life. syiok-nya~~~keke~

i was having my lunch with my classmate today and they asking about my surgery and gastric problem. then i just told them what i know.once i told them that my pancreas got a little bit swollen then they straight away ask me don't consume the medicine for gastric anymore maybe i consume too much of my gastric medicine then causing my pancreas swollen. they also ask about my drinking water is it clean or not and do i consume any supplement like protein powder?? hmm~~~ that time i was thinking of sure indirectly ask me to buy protein powder and the water transaction device from Amway because they both also from Amway haha!!! but i also felt that they also quite true about what they said ...

maybe i always consume gastric medicine too much then causing my pancreas swollen and later maybe will have diabetes if i dint take care of it and my pancreas cant function well. At the moment i was freak out and my mind just keep thinking of how i am going to save my gastric and my pancreas to prevent what will happen to me! oh my go! i so young only!! god!!! don't put me on this pls~~~ i do like have a very healthy person. i already very take care of my health and eating life style if still something happen on me, is really suey siao(unlucky) d!!! sigh!!!! haiz~~~~~ sad really sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment