Friday, June 19, 2009

my destiny

a school near my place there suddenly on fire, luckily no one was there.
















this is my classmate la~so happy and feel good to same class with them~they all so nice and friendly~.~ too bored in class so just took some pictures to keep as memory when i am study in college. ^^ so enjoying my life now~~felt great~everyday i going out with my friend non stop for 4 week already....god!!! totally dint revise my study....hmm~~~ can't degenerate myself already. argh~~~ loaded with my assignment now~~every semester also the same..erhmmm~~~
today i was fall asleep in my lecture hall. god! i am too tired d. then my classmate took my picture when i sleep. walao!!! so "wat tak". like pig sleeping there.
====================================================================

playing tarot with my housemate. one of my house mate's bf know how to play tarot, so we all also play with tarot with him. so true~~ and real~~ the first tarot is not that true because that time i don't know what i want to ask and know.i am so confuse but after the 1st games i know what i want d. so the 2nd games and 3rd games was so true. is exactly what happen to me now. hmm~~ so struggling.

i need to let him know what i feel and what i want now. but sometimes i also don't know what i want. that is the problem. i worried alot of thing, but i think i worried too much d i should follow my feel go. details don't matter, we both paid the price.

i had change everything. maybe i more emphasise on my career...maybe i become more reality. maybe i meet someone had change my mind. i don't know. i really don't know. maybe we all also will pass and have this kind of experince. ^^ what he is thinking right now? what he want actually?

=====================================================================
why i suddenly so emotional? sigh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment