Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Day

my sis go back home today... hmmm...tonight going to be alone already. sob!sob! so lonely...how nice if someone can let me hug while i sleep. oh my god!!

hah!!! i don't know my study just remain half year only..i was thought still have one year to complete my study. oh my god!!! so fast!!! recently all my classmate and friend ask me where i go after graduate...hmm i still haven think of it so cant answer them... hmm~~

really hard to make a decision which is won't regret forever. once i make that decision, if go well is fine but what if it does not go well then will be very F up!! that F up can be treat as lesson and experience for me if i make a wrong decision. dilemma!!!! let things take their natural course!




hehe~ today i went to Mid Valley have a nice movie with my dear. this is my day la... nothing much just have a movie and dinner then back home but so happy and unhappy..argh!!i don't know what i am talking about la~~















this is the hi tech ship la...the enterprise wakaka

i was remember that when i was kid i had watched the star trek series before.... got a guy quite dark and the forehead got wrinkle one, i just remember that fellow..hehe~~


am i right? which path i should go? believe in destiny? UK?KL?PG?SG? Work?Study?Relax(hehe)?Married(impossible)?

it's hurting me to let it go. won't let it go for nothing.

night ^^ 10:30pm 7th June 09 1st date

this is the time we move on.















No comments:

Post a Comment