Wednesday, May 6, 2009

happy day for me


this is the bus i am back to Taiping la...so pretty and nice. is a new bus. i like transnational bus. new, not smelly, comfortable, clean, fast and safe.
unlike konsortium bus, oh my god!! pray for weather is sunny and not raining. if raining sure inside the bus also raining. not all the bus was leaking but all the bus was so smelly, not comfortable because the seat is worse, the services damn worse.

last week i was went to stationery shop that near my college to brought ticket to back Taiping. then i walk to my college there waiting bus to back home. after that i was realize that my college gate was renovate already and the new site of the college also already done. wow..look pretty and nice....especially the gate..hehe~~~the gate was felt like England style a little bit. the environment and scenes make me feel good. maybe because of got a lot of tree there. the air i am
sniff is nice...

i was hoping that my class is open soon. i want my study life back...hmmm..^!^ i like to study so much..


my dear grandma wake me up this morning and i was helping her to prepared breakfast. after that i was waiting my lovely daddy come and pick me to bus station. i am not happy because i am going back Kl ya. i am happy because my lovely daddy bring me to buy present for my 21st birthday....hehe...so happy my daddy 1st time buy me present for my birthday.....


tadah~~~
this is the first gift that receive from my lovely daddy for my 21st birthday la~~~the key there got a small 21 there...

pretty right? have a diamond there, at first they showed me 916 gold, because 916 gold is more value than 825 gold. but i don't bother which 1 is more valuable i am just choose that got diamond 1 because it look prettier then no diamond 1. hehe ... no diamond 1 is more cheaper then got diamond 1 so i am pay part of it and the rest of it my daddy paid. hehe...i don't want my daddy spend so much for my gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment