Thursday, May 7, 2009

old friends

wow! today weather is damn hot!!! i am felt heat from my whole body. oh my god! i was taught i am get fever already. once i m back home the first thing i do is on the air cond. i felt uncomfortable with the weather. i hate hot!

recently quite a lot of funny thing happen to me. last few day a guy(W) call me but didn't speak with me. after a few call then finally talk with me and ask me some funny thing like you got boyfriend already and said he just stay opposite my house.i was shocking!huh! what!just stay opposite my house i was taught he playing with me.at the beginning i was taught he is my friend that stay in KL. after i checked then i just know that he is not my friend hmm...

after that W message with me and told me that last time he was stay opposite my house when i am study in penang. he was taught me not believe him then he told me what address that i stay in penang last time. ya the address is correct.weird! after that i ask him why now just message me and call me that want to know about me. then W answer me that he had no gut to know me and call me. after 2 years already just call me...funny. W come from Penang.

the other one called J,J suddenly add my msn and chat with me. after the chatting then i just know that he also know me from last 1 or 2 years already. he also told me the similar thing that when J saw me in Taihu (a kopitiam that from my hometown) with my boyfriend before. he said that time he want to come over my table and know me but he saw me with my boyfriend so he didn't do it. haha....J come from Taiping.

yesterday got one (K) said he saw me in Mois (club in Penang) before.oh my god! i so seldom go Mois why they all saw me in Mois before?? i was asking them is it that person is me? they said ya. that time i went Mois is more than 1 year already sure they stil remember my look? hmmm...K come from Penang.

so tonight got one (N) ask me in facebook about whether i go Mois (club in Penang) always. i said no...i seldom go Mois but he said he saw me at mois before also.oh my god!!!! such a funny thing happen to me. why suddenly got so many people come and know me and told me that they saw me in last few years before. i don't know is real or not. but for me i trust what they told me. hehe ^!^N come from penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment