Tuesday, May 12, 2009

get cheating

this is the guy who give me card and told me that i get the gift!!!he just 18 years old.
still got the other guy are 24 years old that persuade me to accept the gift. they both also from Johor.












nah!!! i dont know what card is this. they told me i got a special gift and the lower prizes is Rm7k. fuck!!! bull shit!!!

today i had horrible thing happened to me. so sad!!! i felt i am so stupid!!! so sad. i am felt to crying now.... i am so so so stupid!!!!! i get cheated by stranger for RM1k. i no dare to let my bf know. if let him know sure i will get scold and we sure will have a huge arguing there.

when i going to meet my friend in Sg Wang suddenly got a guy give me a card and ask me to open it then said me get a prizes. oh my god! keep on persuade me to get the prizes. after that i don't know why i will trust them and get cheated by them. so sad!!! this time i really get a such terrible and expensive experience...so sad... i really felt that why i so stupid!! fuck!!!


















today is my friend's (yawa) birthday.so after i get cheated then i go to Pavilion to find them because i follow them back Taiping. so we go ichiban boshi for my brunch at 5pm. so luckily i got them to accompany me if not sure i will cry out loud at home after get cheated. sob sob:.-( after having sushi then we go and have a movie "sniper" after that we go to Yawa's sister house to have some small and simple but nice birthday celebration at Yawa 's sister house. after that we going back to taiping d.

they are Yawa's sister, mummy and auntie


have picture with Yawa

i felt very happy to hang out with them. Just now Lisa called me. tomorrow i will upload Lisa 's picture d because i will go out tommorrow with them. haha~~~ she also is a leng lui and she is very nice and friendly. she call me just now and said she is miss me haha she was so funny. i was so happy and felt grateful to be their friend becuase they treat me with sincere and nice. they treat me well and treat me like little girl for them. they very take care of me. i was so happy together with them. they really care about me. i really felt that they are very sincere to become my friend.


me having my Sashimi salad. hmm no good.

she is gino my best friend. she working in Macau but going back soon. hmm :(

















Gino and Yawa smoking outside the Pavilion then Yawa and Hui Ling going to have fight again. Gino stand there and become audience. me become their photographer.

keke~~


now is 3:30 am 12nd of may 2009

wearing the cap 1 is my best friend. She is Yawa, they both very funny 1, keep on fighting there when we have our sushi there.
later become like this haha..so funny and cute

4 comments:

  1. OMG u get cheated?how they cheat u 1k...
    btw u back to taiping d?tot of finding u have lunch or dinner maybe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...hmm:( i am back taiping d.u also at taiping now??? ok sure..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tat day i went sg wang..got alot of ppl distributing the card..i think is the same gang..

    btw, nx time don't bother any strangers^^..hope you recover soon ya.. XD

    ReplyDelete