Tuesday, November 10, 2009

mumbling

Not in a good mood today

fall sick for few day +
maybe cause of the stomach cramp
felt much uncomfortable today


oh my god! so emotional

December is coming soon.....

just blink an eye is already end of the year

oh my god! i got so many plan!

oh my god! i need to save a lot of a lot of money! * UK*

oh my god! i have to stop spending unnecessary anymore



i think too much already

stop thinking please~~~

stop thinking nonsense please~~~

just ignore and don't bother


thing is the same

relationship also the same

working is the same

life also the same

mouth is the same

feel also the same

people is the same

world also the same

wuahahaha

i also don't know what i am talking about


ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 so long never hang out with my friends already~

hey....where you all go ?

why din't come and find me jor?

maybe we all also keep busy with our life

haiz~~~ stay in different location is quite hard to hang out always la

miss u all already~

i think almost a year never hang out with my friends already

miss


so far so bad




No comments:

Post a Comment