Thursday, November 5, 2009

WEEK 5


as usual

off to class
 but before i go to attend CA lecture i was locked out from my room and my key was inside my room

oh my god! that time my mind just blank and i try to knock all the other rooms to check whether is anyone at home and able to open the door for me to go out.
unfortunately there is no one at home. So i just locked in my house.
My roommate went back to hometown already and my owner just admit to hospital for giving birth.

 that time i really don't know what should i do,
so i jz try a lot of way to unlock my door until i use a card to open the door...
hehe...In the end, I just unlock the door easy like a piece of cake


After finish my class and pass by the Rojak stall which near my place and bought my Yummy Yummy Rojak and Tau fu Fa

i try to persuade myself don't eat so much of Rojak but i still cant control myself not to buy it. ^^


 

After finish my drama while having my favourite Rojak then i go and tidy up my stuffs.
It so draggly and it really affect my mood. so decide to tidy up and throw some expired products and those don't want to use it anymore.


Tommorrow I will have a small test but i have no mood to revise and study on it.
I just keep doing other thing and try to avoid it.

hmm.. have to do now
good night : )

No comments:

Post a Comment