Monday, February 8, 2010

moody

don't know what happen with me....

i don't have any CNY mood at all

no CNY feel for this year~~

hmm...sob sob

Maybe there is a lot of problems still haven settle

Maybe there is a lot of barriers to let myself happy

Once i reached my home i start to cleaning and tidy up my house already.

wow!!! really a lot of rubbish need to throw away and a lot of stuff need to tidy up

so tired.....start clean the place from 7pm till 2am....

I just clean part of my house only

so tired ne~~~
.........................................................

Sunday i went to Penang to accompany my bro and sis shopping.

and have some foods in Gurney drive

...ARGH~~ sien~~ boring ne~~

all of my friends still haven come back

my house cant online anymore...

hmmm....my brother la

cut the streamyx and want to use broad band...haiz~~ till now also haven buy yet~hmmm

more sien...


No comments:

Post a Comment