Sunday, February 28, 2010

Routine

Nothing to post today....
hmmm ...I just back KL ...on Wed.

Recently got a lot of case that burning houses and buildings maybe because of the weather is so hot and dry. So everyone should be aware with the fire. *-^

Thursday I went to Pavi with Clarice. Both of us also finish with the skin care so we bought some skin care.
After that we just walk around in Pavi.

 
She is my sweet girl : )
 We have our lunch in food court. The food is quite nice and have an affordable price




We talk about the UK stuff that we need to prepare to UK.
hmm...going to UK soon.It was so fast. I don't feel like to go UK. 
March is coming soon. Haiz

looking for job in KL...sad case.

so hot today~~~ really tak boleh tahan!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!

My daddy worried about me. He called me just now and ask me don't always go out because he said he read the newspaper got so many accidents and criminal cases that happen in KL. So he very worried about me and ask me come back if can't get any job in KL. hmmm...
I love my daddy so much. 
LOVE you daddy
: )





No comments:

Post a Comment