Saturday, September 17, 2011

girls outing

Last Saturday we go to Wisma Kebudayaan viewing some amazing and beautiful pictures who took from Ikaeda sensei President of Sokka Gakai.
 After that we went to Pavilion have a walk and having our lunch in Micheal Angelo.





My nice and pretty colleagues including me wuahaha =D
We all look so young ne~
Red shirt is our senior executive. =)
 I love my colleagues.
If my working station without them I think I won't stay there until now~
So happy get to know them and be my colleagues.
They do brighter my day after working hours also while working time.





Seafood spaghetti  - "Zheng" (yummy)
  
Lamb Pizza - not bad but not so recommended. 

Salmon Fettucine Creamy source i like it as well but i love Salmon eat in raw.. hehe


Carbonara  Spaghetti is our lover. everyone of them also love this dished if you guys love creamy and cheesy source. Slurp! slurp!



 look like a huge curry puff here but actually I don't know what to call that. hehe but my colleagues love to eat this.It's made by pan pizza crust and inside fill with cheese and pepperoni...




No comments:

Post a Comment