Saturday, September 3, 2011

The holiday

sometimes i really don't understand why people can be change to totally different person in a next second.
It not everything will happen like a fairy tales.
most love story is about two people fall in love with each other.

For some quite unspeakably,  love fades.
For others love is simply lost. *old grandama and grandpapa either one living in the heaven*
and of cause love could simply found, even just for one night.

and there is another kind of love, the cruel kind of love with the one only killed the victims 
it called unrequited love which mean fall in love alone.
Besides, the victims likes the only love one had betrayed on you and throw you to the rubbish without care about your feeling and spoiled your images in front of public.
I just don't want be the curse of the cruel love one and pass the miserable years with someone I loved. =..(

I scared to be alone, I fear of lonely.
I don't want to pass my worse events like any worse Christmas eve, worse birthday eve and worse Valentine, New Year Eve with tears and volume. =..(
I don't want to being curse to love someone blindly and will not love me back.
 Sometimes i didn't realize how pathetic I am.

people said: "when you found out that love one had cheated on you, you not suppose to continue be friend with him after he had betrayed on you Or continue to love him or her after that."


Shakespeare always said "love is blind"

No comments:

Post a Comment