Saturday, September 5, 2009

hang out=movie after my 1st paper


 after my first paper i already  have my movie with my housemate d.


Yesterday night i went to watch movie with my housemate~ hmm... this movie~~ hmmm.... not that nice like what i expected but it is really GERLI and horrible when they get killed. They really look disgusting.

Actually when the Gerli part come out i just use my hand to cover my eye or i just look at Yuki face only.. wuahaha..... too scary d....  my leg a little bit shivering when i take escalator le~~somemore Times Square's escalator so high. so awful when i refresh what i seen on that screen.

From my point of view,Final Destination 3 is more better than this episode.^^

2 comments:

  1. This was the best movie ever. The best of the series. The plot,characters,deaths, and everything were perfect. It was probably one of the best scary movies i have ever scene. I hope they make a 4th to the series

    ReplyDelete