Monday, March 8, 2010

March

I had a bad night today; 
but 
I have a lovely night for yesterday;
Thank you 
My friends
^^
I wil upload the pictures soon.


Month of May is nearer to me.
No. of 22 is near to me
can I stay 21 forever?

What kind of feeling I have?

exciting ?

nervous?

scaring?

worrying?

stress?


I cant leave all my belongings, my things and my life style in KL.
How nice if I carry all my belongings, my life style and the most important things that I want to be carry is my family inside my bag-pack to UK even I go there only for half year.
Studying in KL is my best choices that I ever choose
I know a lot of good friends here
All of them also treat me very nice and caring of me


I will be work for Matta fair in this weekend.
I work for Best Holiday travel agency.(red and white booths) 
I will be wearing orange polo T with skirt
^^

If you want to have a nice trip with family or friends remember to find me ya : )

I will have an interview on this Wednesday for Low Yat promoter. 
I wish I can get all the job I want then I can buy my dad a watch and have some income for myself^_*

I already booked my airfare to Manchester. 
I will leaving KL end of April
already March of 2010
hmmmm

I hope everything goes smooth 

I really tired of it
It's really complicated
I shouldn't put myself into it
I should enjoy my life
I should do what makes me happy



Good night
XOXO






3 comments:

  1. May, I feel like wanna apologize. Sorry that neglected you for sometimes. It's been long time we didn't hang out together like before. We used to hang out and share everything before. But somehow now there's like a distance between me and you, and you going to leave this house soon and go UK for studies. We left not much time to be together. It's really sad. I appreciate you, appreciate our friendships. Can we just get back like before? =) P/s: You can choose either post this comment or just delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.my dear~ where got la~~ i also don't felt that we got a gap here~~~.swt la u make me shed tears only~~~so shui one~~ of cos we can together like before... maybe we are so busy with our stuff.. like i was having exam that moment and you also busy with ur work and your stuff. of cos we have plenty of time together la....hahaha...my lovely dear~~dont felt emo with that ok? love you ..XOXO...so happy you willing to share with me but i really don't felt that la~ no worry abt that ok...with abandon of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. with lot of love and not abandon ^_* hehehe

    ReplyDelete