Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Matta fair

1st day of Matta fair.
We go to PWTC by cap.
so exiting and hope can get more sales.


 

 Clarice and Eunice waiting the senior to give us uniform and badges


Eunice and May

too boring to waiting so we snap some pictures ^^


last day of matta fair~








this is our uniform la~~
red color
it's just look like Man U jersey~




Day 1 i dint make make sales 
too bad!
Day 2 of Matta fair I only got 3 person to sign up
Day 3 haiz~~~ only 2 person come and sign up
SAD SAD SAD~ 

Perhaps I'm not suit for this sales or promoter job~ This is my very first job to become a sales person.
Actually i hate sales because I'm not major for this~
hmmm~~ 
I wont work for this company anymore because no basic and only got commissions.
when we looking for their post from asiaparttime there post got 600 basic + com.
but when we go and interview they told us that no basic for this job.
so lame~nice trick they have
the most terrible is some of the them got basic and some of them no basic. what kind of offer is this?
hmmm~~~
swt==!! haiz~~ I just treat is a philanthropy for 3 days~   ^^


............................................................................................................................................



Recently me and my dad facing quite a lot of issues here.
Now i just receive a called from dad .
oh my god! said my sister admit to hospital.
oh my god!!!
my bro already admit to hospital for 4 or 5 days in Columbia Asia now my sis turn.
What wrong with my family now???
what wrong???
Now my parents and grandmama who the most worried about my bro and sis.
The person who going to collapse is my dad~ 
oh my god! what can I help for my dad
He need to settle my school bills soon (UK)
He need to settle the hospital bills now for my brother almost RM10k  and my sisters
Now what should I do? I need to help my dad up, I cant let him bear all the problem here~ 
oh my god~ I felt like going to breakdown soon. 
What happen with my family. Why suddenly all the issues come and find us in the same time. 

Ti Kong please Po Pi my family and push away all the problems from us.
please TI KONG PO PI....

@;..(


No comments:

Post a Comment