Thursday, March 11, 2010

yuki bday party

4:40am now.

I just come back from Yuki's 21st birthday party .^^
We all have prepare all the food for BBQ to celebrate Yuki's birthday

 We all very enjoy with the party, some of them play card games, some of them eating, some of them BBQ
haha so happy and have fun with that.

Tuesday night I went to Carrefour with T and get some foods such as chicken wings, sausages, prawns and so on. After that I put some flavor into the chicken wings to let the wings have some taste and kept in the fridge.

We all play one games but I don't know what is the game's name
hmm~~ If not mistake should be call Mafia.
We using cards and there are four cards to represent a character such as ace is mafia, K is police, J is doctor that can heal peoples. ^^

1st time to play this games. At the beginning me and Sok Teng listen to Wei Hao's instruction but we still very blur with the rules of the games. After play for one time then we all know how to play already. ^^ It's very fun games and really need to use your acting talents to bluff all of the peoples there.  

I went to Jaya One to have an interview today. oh my god ! The sun is really killing peoples..
I read the sun in this morning. Houses get burning AGAIN!! oh my god!
3 children had killed in the fire. 
Recently the weather is really killing a lot of peoples.
sad cases :-(

share some of the pictures with you all^^










haha~~~ so happy tonight~ 
  5 am something already. I have to sleep now.

hmm~Friday i will work for Matta fair...
hphmm!! Gambateh!
earn more earn more!! AzA AZa aZA
 XO

No comments:

Post a Comment