Thursday, May 6, 2010

looking for something

 I felt myself had lost something
but I don't know what I lost


What I want actually
I'm tired of being alone
I'm tired of being fool by others people
I'm tired of sarcastic people
I'm tired of being cheat by others 
I'm tired of doubting on everything
I'm tired of being nice to people but end up they didn't appreciate what I did to them
I'm tired with people who didn't keep one's promise
I'm tired with counterfeit people
I'm tired with everything 

I'm looking for something or someone that can give me a shield and security
I'm looking for someone or something that able to amuse me everyday
I'm looking for someone or something that showing their true and real love on me
I'm looking for........................

switching to other topic

This week is my last week for my working already

I looking for replacement for my job on Sunday
I really hope that I can celebrating mother day with my family



Suddenly I felt unwell tonight
Headache 
and gastric
: (
Oh my god
I hope that I can wake up tomorrow morning
and work
 Sien!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment