Wednesday, May 26, 2010

on edge

Tomorrow I will leave Malaysia to Manchester already

Wow "kin Zheong"(Tension)

Wow darn nervous about it

I don't know what will happen there and even just for few months only^__^

I just feel like haven pack and ready go to UK for my study

 I was so busy with moving to new house and renovation

I had met with someone who so RUDE and Effing no manner person in the world

F-ing unfortunate for me and my family

 Luckily my daddy is a very very nice person and gentle man

Talk about manner and respect?
Who should mention about this first? Phui!!

So unluncky to have this kind of relatives and cousin la~Phui!!

ok!forget about S and F person

ok.... I was so exhausted  for few continuous days already 

I will have some nice rest and sleep when i reached Liverpool

Exciting for tomorrow=)






 




No comments:

Post a Comment