Thursday, April 14, 2011

farewell dinner

today we go to Low Yat Zanmai have our farewell dinner for one of my colleagues
she is also come from Taiping.
we're stay in the same hometown ^^

she will leave by next week..
hmm sob sob
she was so cute and she love to laugh

she always LOL and not smile you know ...
is LOL hahaha...she was so funny....

i will upload our leng lui gang pictures soon...
 All is working in marketing department....
^^
so happy to have such a nice and happy dinner with them...
we plan to trip together, 
hang out together more often.
=)

yesterday there is new girl hired by my leng lui boss.
that new girl is one of my hometown friends also and we study in the same college also...
wuahaha...
full of Taiping ppl in my units.

luckily hired one more ppl to help me reduce my workloads.
pheeeew~~~

but i'm gonna learn new thing once everything is settle down.
hmmm~~
so fast..
within one months i already do and learn such a lot of work, 
and soon my boss gonna give me some other work to do...
can i reject to become her assistant?
hehehe~~^-^
if i become her assistant and yet she increase my salary then should be fine..
but.....if no then ...
hmm...
hmmm...
*rolling my eye here and there with the hand on my jaw*

so fast 
going to reach end of the months d..
wow...
i love 24th of the months so much =P

it's because i can see my family and enjoy my weekend stay in my sweet sweet home with my family.

i love to having dinner with my family so much...
we can talk and laugh a lot=)


No comments:

Post a Comment