Monday, April 18, 2011

letter

tonight as usual
it's happen the same thing again.
it just like a curse on me.it just never stop.
it happen every days and every weeks.
scary~
but finally it's put everything an end
love ain't easy.

someone is gonna send me a letter to me?
love letter?
legal letter?
working letter?

wow
wow
wow

it's sound funny.
it's begin from money
it's just sound ridiculous.
tsk!tsk!tsk!
poor thing it is.

human can be so cruel just because of CASH.
oh my god!
it just so f**king scary!
some people because of money go rob and kill people.
some people because of money go and hit people.
some people because of money family,lover, friends also don't want.

just because of money, human can be so damn selfish.

huh! it just sound funny and ridiculous.
anyways i just know and saw it before it's too late.
everything is clear like a glass.

i will make my life simple and easy=)
i will get my life back start from this second.

good luck to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment