Saturday, April 23, 2011

wish my dream come true

my dear friend just request me to update more on my blog in order to let her update my life .
my dear friends am so sorry not to update my blog recently.
it's because am too tired to put my finger on the keyboard and type what it's going on with my life.

besides that, i am so tiring to post those unhappy journal over here.
as you as my follower to my blog, you will realise how frequent i update my journal with all the woe=lame=boring story in my personal life.

i just want to be like a normal people with a normal life goes on.
it just because of someone , my life just can't get back on track like others does.
i have so much of confidence on everything i do, for instances to my family, my friends, my work,my study but one thing i have totally no confidence on it.
i really don't know how to handle it well and put into my life.

how i wish i can get rid of it.
i know i can't as long as i still in this that place.

how i wish one of my family member stay together with me in KL.
then only my life wont be that boring.
how i wish i can stay a place is really a house and not just an accommodation.
i want a house feeling and not ghost feeling.

luckily i got my job to make my life more meaningful.
We having a farewell dinner for one of my colleagues.
super cute and sweet Lili . 
she come from Taiping too=)

my funny colleagues
  ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment