Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Life


I have so much of thing want to share with you all but I don't know where can I start from.
-.- I miss my past so much. Why I just keep look back and not future?
hmm~~maybe because of my past was much more happier than now?
maybe when the people get older and older it will be a lot of thing to worried and think.

I miss my study moment, I can do whatever and buy anything that I want.
now?hpmhh~~

I just wondering when my life only become more stable and get my happy life back.
After I had working, my life just like SUCK=BORING=STRESS about $$

I have so much of dream want to achieve and own it.

no shopping, even no window shopping,
no high tea, no facial, no yoga, no swimming, no jogging, no life
no night life

Everyday after my work just felt so damn tired.
when only I can get my high pay and do whatever I wish all this while.
Now I only feel that think and talk is much more easier than do.



Yesterday I was bump up with Ai Wen, 
wow!I was so long never see her and talk to her already.
I was so happy to see and talk to her.
i have so much thing want to update from her.
=)  
<3

This week my dearest from Singapore will stay at my place for a week.
I was so excited about it=D
We can pillow talk and update our story for few months we didn't see each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment