Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sunday black




It been so long I step into Pavilion for almost more than 8 months.
last Sunday finally I got the free time to shopping to update myself with the fashion information.




I walk alone until my friends come and join me.I notice that a few boutique had change their location and some totally disappear from Pavilion.

 I love the street there.
 A brand new Tokyo street will be opening in Pavilion level 6 soon.
There will be a lot of Japan product coming in.


After that we stop by Zang Toi and having our high tea over there with the creative and vintage furniture surrounding you.
 Quit a lot of people having their high tea over there.
 Don't play play with this mirror huh.

It will cost you RM3k +
 A very simple yet nice Zang Toi menu.
This is the signature drink of Zang Toi
Tea Punch.

 I love the layer cake with ais cream so much.
don't surprise! the layer cake is HOT!

 Pandan banana cake with coconut
nice one too^^ 
recommended for sweet lover

set meal that you can choose.
The price is reasonable.
around RM 26+ you will get a main course + drink + dessert
Frankly,I'm so surprise with Zang Toi's food.
It's because Zang toi is major in fashion and I never think that their food can be that good as well.
surprisingly they also have their cafe in there the Parkson.
My friend know the boss in Zang Toi so the Boss free us a layer cake ais cream.
I love it so much even am not a sweet lover.
The boss was so friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment