Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My dear Cl@rice week

 Clarice come to my house last week for working a week in KL (branch).
she sleep with me every night and pillow talk until we fall asleep.
so miss the moment when she stay with me.
how I wish she stay with me now.
She go back to Singapore for working d=.(
when she is leaving to Singapore I was so "hmm seh tak".


Friday night we go PJ hang out and get some drink with Algin and his friends=)
It was so happy to hang out with Clarice.

This lover chick get me a birthday present.
Oh My God.
I was so surprise when she show me the gift.
Thank you a lot.I will appreciate and hmm seh tak use it.=P

<3 <3 I love the perfume so so so so much!
muack! =*

 Check out the behind of the perfume?
yea~ is my McD collection for coca-cola cup=)
I had collect all 6 of them.

 When we finish our work then she come and find me for dinner in Sg Wang
After that we shopping in Sg Wang.



 Set meal we order.
the food not bad.
=P


No comments:

Post a Comment