Friday, August 10, 2012

food paradise

last month I went KLCC to have lunch with Sheryl At Isetan ...
Not bad for their fast food like Sushi
I was so impress with the new Isetan wet market
suprisingly Isetan also have the market to shop some groceries like fruits and meats ^.^
and there is no any weird smelly from wet market
It just make me feel like alot more to shop there and don't want to leave.
they are success with how they allocate their foods accordingly and able to attract more customers. 
   

I love to have dinner in Gohtong Jaya one of the restaurent and Ops!! I was forgot what the restaurant called.
We ordered "Shun Hok" fish, 2 big Dry Chili Prawns split half and some kind of mini long bean.
I always cook my fish with soy souce and steam it. simple and taste so fresh. So that we can eat the freshness of the steam fish ^.^ v
 


Last week my Boss have a Buka Puasa dinner in Kiara Golf Club there with all my colleagueas.


The foods. so so only. hmmm all is spicy, fried and raw vege salad.
not my food.

I felt so helpful sometimes~
There are some of the people willing to teach me and guide me to the right way~

But.....
Such as today~ 2 customers FFK (cancel appointment) me =..(
All the way from Bangsar to Sg Besi just to get EOS test drive for customer but he told me flight delay and can't make it!!! argh!!! not supposing inform me earlier ??? After I sent you a reminder but after few hours only reply my msg! =.=!

I'm going to cancel one of my order due to loan rejected =..( sob sob!!! ah~ ah~ ah~
WHY??why??

I'm just so tired of it! I should not let customer to pull me here and there .
Am the one who should pull them !!!!! argh!!!! Still in learning!!!! WTF!!!
Physically and mentally collapse !!!!

Tomorrow gonna have a super busy day again!!!! two test drive appointment , Pray hard tomorrow am going to sign another two new order!!! pray pray pray!!!
wish me luck please~~~

I seriously need something to relax my mind to calm my soul and release my stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment