Wednesday, August 8, 2012

fatty crab + I Darts


Last weekend Chris just invited us to have seafood dinner @ Kelana Jaya.



hmm~~ Yummy I love their fried rice so much
simple and just nice
Prawn was kind of expensive for us.
hmm not bad la~ but I still miss the Gohtong Jaya 's Prawn with dry chili sauce.

The Chili Crabs that we had ordered.
We love the sweet spicy source mix with fried rice ^.^
Ckicken wings thumb up! hehe~ Chicken wings always my favourite dishes.
After dinner we went to I Darts to play some games and you know what all of us also addicted to the Darts games already.
Me too! hehe~


Last Saturday Algin, KK and me had lunch at one of the Taman desa Pan Mee restaurent
Their signature Pan Mee so special. There is two special soup base, one is Tomatoes and the other one is Pumpkin soup ....
I love the tomatoes soup one! nice one! 
Tomatoes Pan Mee soup


Pan Mee with Pumpkin soup

Dry curry Pan Mee ... Yummy ! I love their Curry sauces



.................................................................

=../
I'm just so stress about the way of my management do things!
Their fault and I'm the one who need to facing the customers and let customers to scold me for their fault!!!
WTF!!!
haiz~
Yea! I know my job always need to facing this kind of shit!
Take it for a lesson
no more next time!
Hopefuly everything will be fine soon =.(
I need someone to pamper me now~
sob sob~
I miss my family so so so much!
dono when only able to see them

I am so confuse
I felt so helpless

Is it the life that I want?
Is it the things that I always wish to come true?
=....{

No comments:

Post a Comment