Wednesday, August 29, 2012

hectic life

This two months I having kind of hectic life with the all real stress that last time I never have it before but....but it's a good starting and challenge for me to adapt it and manage it well now.

The more I expect the more I felt disappointed with it.
For what I mean is the more I get the new order the more I have the cancellation due to some reason such as loan rejected and customers get a better deal from others dealers which is made me so disappointed with what they feed back to me.
=.( sob sob...
It's not easy to please everyone and do whatever they expect from me.
I felt so tired ...=.(
I really salute my colleagues how they able to cope this kind of issues such as let customers complaint and scold by them. hmm~
sigh! I do feel like to quite my job now~ it's not that easy from what I thought. it's all about services and solving their issues even it's not under your job scope and your mistake...

sigh!  need to get more and more order only able to cover for that lose. hmm~~
Now my life turn to so busy and so much busy till sometimes I got no time to have my lunch.

I always give lot of my credits to my lovely friends, luckily I still have them to comfort me and support me always ^.^

Moreover, of cause due to my dream and I MUST achieve it before I give up.
Sometimes I do really felt so tired with it and feel like to give up for what I try my best to approaching my dream every single second. you guys got no idea how much I wanted my dream to achieve ASAP.





How nice if there is someone who able to help me to make my wish come true soonest =P hehehe~

USH! USH!! Fight for my job and my future!!!
Yes I knew I can do it!
Others can why it can't be me???

I need some motivation and comfort from someone who do really I care =..(
I need some shoulder to lay and need some support from someone who I need from.
God Blessing~

No comments:

Post a Comment