Thursday, July 26, 2012

homecook


When I have 2 weeks holiday before I start my new job.
I was feel so happy and warm to stay with my family and able to have dinner together with my family, no need always having my meals alone. =./

I cook the fried rice with sausage and steam a fish for grandmama and myself lunch.
Slurp~ I miss the home cook now ~ I love the steam fish deeply! steam fish always my very 1st choice.
=(


Last few weeks we went to Kelana Jaya to have steamboat with Sheryl and Algin
first time I have it and it's recommend by Sheryl.


Surprisingly their tom yam soup is nice with the foods we ordered.

I love fish, beef slices, and lamb slices and their signature dish fried toufu. so special ..
We order too much and we cant finish it all.. hahaha and We really do have a very happy dinner moment together ^.^
This is the very first time i had tom yum soup without causing me suffering gastric. wow! It's been few years I never had my tom yum soup already.
Yummy Yummy =D


No comments:

Post a Comment