Wednesday, July 11, 2012

emo day

I have no idea why I am felt so emotional today~
I just feel like to crying out loud
I just feel like need someone to hug me tight
I just someone to listen to me complaint and release my stress out


OMG
someone just told me that there is a lot of side effect when am taking the control oil pills for long term
one the the side effect is your emotional will fluctuate and extremely bad to our health is we take long term!!!
WTF!!! no wonder my emotional so up and down so frequent!
After I had think back all this time , omg my emotional just ..... suck!!!


I just feel so tired and stress!
I just need someone who can pamper me and sayang me now!


=..(


just a short period one month I can see so much different kind of people around me and what is going on with the real world out there~
It's really totally different of culture and environment from previously and you did really see how realistic the people out there.


It sound bloody scary and freak me out with what's their thinking and lifestyle ~
I'm just so simple~
What I need now is just simple life
when I need someone he will be beside me all the times when I need him
crying in front of him
share everything that I can't share with others
and let him hug me tight and protect me from others evil~
=.....(

No comments:

Post a Comment