Wednesday, July 25, 2012

warm home

It's been busy this lately after I had change to my new job


Hmm~~ gonna ask how was my new job so far?
yea~ so far so good ^.^


there is some training which implement by VGM to make some comparison between the VW car with some other car. You may experience by itself how is it feel when you are driving them ^.^




I was happy to work with my new colleagues.
 somehow there always will be have a little unhappy moment but I always easy to forgive and forget and not allow something not happy to affect my emotional ^^except the only one will affected my mood so much. 
I think you guy able to guess who is the person. Someone thought is important in my life.


I was so happy with my job performance so far but I'm gonna have more luck and make sure everything "sun sun li li" running smoothly with my efforts. =) *finger cross*
After work sometimes I will go for gym in Mid Valley or sometimes go for Badminton with my friends.


No matter how tired I am I will still find some time to sweating out and release out all the stress.
I found myself swimming is the most useful way to release out all my stress.
Besides,  I realise something like water can make my mind feel peaceful and calm like a lake without wave or swimming pool. Sea got big wave it will make me feel even more tension cause I scared Tsunami will come to me hahaha =P
Lake district 
 I have been went to this Lake District before when I'm studying in UK
We went to hiking after class on weekend.
OMG..I miss that moment and until now I still feel unbelievable that I had been that place before.
I miss UK life so so much! 
It's a place which without stress in your mind!

This Lake district is fall one part of UK. 
It was an amazing lake that ever seen with the fascinating view from the top.


I just felt my dream house is come closer to me so soon~
OMG!
I was so excited about it! I just can't wait for that moment to come!!!


when I was young I always draw my interior design for my dream house and keep drawing and dream about one day I will have my own dream house.
I really can't believe that I can have such a dream when I was study standard 4.


I gonna have a awesome kitchen for me to cook and do some baking =)
I love cooking and baking so much !!!
Talk about foods , I still remember before I went to school afternoon. there is a cooking channel the chef is Chef Wan who do the cooking program.


Yea It's a local cooking program. If not mistake is TV2 hahaha.. that time don't have neither NTV7 nor 8TV
I used to take a small note with pencil to drop down the recipes and hope I might try to cook it one day.
I still kept the old recipes book with me until now.


That why now I so in love with the Channel AFC (Asian Food channel) @ Astro.


I wish someday when am getting old. I might have some idea immigrate to UK if I'm still single and don't have family.
UK is really a nice place to stay. 





No comments:

Post a Comment