Monday, July 2, 2012

2 July

It's second of July already! wow! So fast! 
It's my 3rd week of my new job.


I have no idea why today am feel so tired and feel like I seriously need more rest for myself.
I'm not preach up them so much but seriously I was so salute to those my colleagues who able to cope with what they doing right now!


I starting to feel it's not that easy from what I think or what you guys think.


It's not that the job which made me felt exhausted but the people who made me felt so tired.
Everyday I have to face so many kind of people and try to understand what and why I do this and that. =/


Yea~ I know I still need some time to digest it and adapt to new working life now.
but so far so good! yea~ but I seriously tired and frustrated to face and see those look like I owe them Billion thousand of money like that.


WTF! I don't think I deserve that but yea~ again . it's just job and no other thing that I can think further anymore.
Alright! I just face it and forget about it!


Some customers are crazy! some are so friendly and nice~
Gosh!!! I think I need to improve my EQ and try to learn don't take it seriously with how they treat you.
I think I need to become genius on how to fulfil and do my best to fulfil with what they request from you.
Deng! it's not that easy to earn their f-ing money wey~


NVM!!! I know this kind of bad feeling will fading soon cause I will starting to get use to it and know how to handle those EXTREMELY FUSSY customers soon!!!


Give me some times like a month ???
hehe ^.^ I know I can make it~
other can do it and why not me???
am  right?


Yea~~ wish me luck!!!



2 comments: