Friday, June 29, 2012

VW

This two weeks is the most exhausted period for me~
continuous two weeks never off from working 9am-7pm... but I did learnt a alot from them who teach and guide me a lot!
muack =* thank you so so much !

Tomorrow gonna have Roadshow at Alamanda Mall @ Putrajaya 10am -4pm
Wow. quite a challenging for me. I seriously never went that far alone before.
I don't know how to get there even after I google-ing the map!
wtf!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a lucky and good day for me ^.^
 Below is the picture when I went to Center Point to yum cha with my lovely Manni last two day.
She went back to hometown already.
and she will start a new job in SG soon.
I will miss you so so much my love Manni.
hmm~~ most of my ex-housemate already leave KL.




We love you Manni ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment