Saturday, June 16, 2012

holiday at hometown for a week

quite sometimes never update my blog.
hmm~~ kind of lazy and busy to update my journal actually


i'm back to Taiping already for a week
so fast~
This coming Monday start my new job already^^
so excited and nervous with my new start !

everything start from zero!
I hoping everything will be run smoothly ~
finger cross
good luck to me!!

those surprise doesn't work on me anymore! yes it is for now!I thought everything that you do to me is real and true from your heart but in fact! back there is...! =..(
but soon I will moving on and not looking back the past anymore!
no more! I just had more than enough to suffer and get hurt all this while!
I don't think I deserve that!
I don't want to waste my time on something that is worthless 
yea! I know I been convince myself not to miss you and hold on my life because of you for few months already.
but soon! soon I know I can do it !
Yes  i can!


I will update about my birthday celebration soon and everything about what am doing recently ^^
I wish I can achieve my dream within 2 years times!
ush!! ush!!! I know I can do it~i know i can do it~!!

Happy Father Day in Advance!!!
daddy!!! I love you so so so so much!!!
I won't let you down ...
I will let you see how success your daughter are and what your daughter capable of ^.^

wait for me daddy!!! I will let you feel very proud of me that you have me this daughter!! =*

No comments:

Post a Comment