Thursday, June 21, 2012

exhausted

omg!!! Start from Monday till now~
I still felt myself don't get enough sleep and rest~
I quite sometimes never tired like now~

I change my job to a commission base job~

I work under Volkswagen company~
as you can see~
yea~ this is what I work as currently


Today is my 4th day to work @ Bangsar Wearnes Volkswagen ^^
If there is anyone interested to buy Volkswagen car, 
you may look for me yea^^ hehe~

today is my busier days compare to last 3 days
it's because I start try to deal with the customers and start to have some customers to follow up =.=!

yeay!!!! I was so excited about it and I wish next month I will have my 1st order =D
and more to come!!! yes!!! I will fight for my life and more ~
Gampateh!!!!

Argh~~ seriously I need some rest after one month!!!
I give myself one month non stop to work from Monday to Sunday!!!

after that~ i need to get some rest to pamper myself!!!

Sisha might one of the way to relax myself ^^
=P

one year times!!!! what can I achieve?
who knows!???

No comments:

Post a Comment