Friday, June 22, 2012

birthday @ May

my dear colleagues and friends Thank you so so much ~ I really have a very blast bday celebration ^^
 Caffeine @ Ampang
24th May





Thank you and appreciated so much that my dear colleagues to celebrate my birthday with me ^^
muack =* I glad that I know you all in BSI



Louisiana @ Plaza Kelana Jaya
25th May
My day!! ^.-



I was waiting for someone to celebrate with me on that night but ....
nothing in the end ~ and I just try to make a call to my dear Sheryl to have some dinner with her and Algin
..thank you Sheryl to buy me a cake and have to go back home by LRT with this heavy cake

Wernes's @ Changkat
26th May






 my Taiping ji mui ^^ muack muack =*

and there is some other friends but I stil not yet get the picture from Sheryl so too bad~ this is what I can upload for this moment =P

No comments:

Post a Comment