Thursday, October 1, 2009

complicated

does not feel good for now * sob sob*

what i am going to do?

how should i do?

when is going to end the thing without hurting anyone?


i felt so bad so bad

i don't want to think anymore,don't want to know anymore....so complicated!

so bothering me! It really disturbing my life!

i am so tiring with this


i wish i can have my normal life back

i wish all the thing will be fine so soon

i wish everyone is in a happy and fine condition


i selfish

i irresponsible

my fault

my bad


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Today, everyone also feel the earthquake around 5 pm something from southern Sumatra in KL.

recently really a lot of natural disaster had happened in every where in the world such as Taufan in Philipines
and other corner of the world.

sad! is a sad thing

how nice if the natural disaster just happen on those evil's peoples only.

my hometown recently happened a lot of robber case and burglary cases

the most serious case happened in my hometown was a girl had been robbed and nearly rape by a monster.
she was beat by him seriously. so pity...it just happen near to my place only.

Those MONSTERS just breaking into my neighbor's house and steal the valuable thing. oh my god! my house was nearly to breaking in by those monsters but luckily dint breaking in my house. so dangerous! so evil!
i really worried about this.worried so much!

i hate those peoples damn much!!! why they dint receive any legally punished or get caught by POLICE?

Is it too many of them until is hard to catch them?
or the officer dint ever take the action?
or after catch the monster but after few weeks or months then let them F**k off d?
why?why they dint take any legal action to them?

In this worl dis really so dark?
so evil?
i really disappointing with this world.

i hope all the natural disaster just happen on  those monsters n bad peoples and not those innocent of crime' peoples or guileless peoples!!!

how nice if i got  SUPERPOWER TO SAVE ALL OF THEM!

4am now..ya..is kinda late d...i am going to say good night ...

i hope everything will be fine tomorrow....







2 comments: