Monday, October 12, 2009

insonmia

i don't know why tonight i cant sleep well

keep rolling on my bed here and there


my mind was keep running with non stop

what am i thinking about

*sigh sigh sigh*

keep on and off my laptop for few times already

i still can't sleep

i don't know why recently don't have any appetite to eat

i don't know why recently have to spend a lot of money

i don't know why recently miss someone so much

i don't know why so confuse lately

i don't know why i will do something stupid lately

am i crazy?

am i stupid?

am i bad?

am i bitchy?

am i out of my mind?

*scratching my head*


New semester  New subjects

New sleeping style  New eating style

New text books  New notes

New tutors  New lecturers

New shoes  New clothes
  
New year eve is coming soon



taking stick picture with my lovely BFF Peng in my hometown
*i know it's blur ^^*



Today
I went to Sunway Pyramid

just hang out with my friends
suddenly i felt something wrong with my shoes that i bought from some where else

very cheap, only RM25... cheap enough righT?
DAMN IT

First time i wearing this shoe
It's become like that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 maybe the shoe is too boring and tiring already
it speak with me when i wearing it on first day

the quality is.......damn worse lo~~~~~




 
i just keep finding where got shoes store to get a pair of sandal but couldn't get it from the place when i notice that my shoe was talking with me

so i just sit down and waiting my friend to buy me the super glue to stick back.

SEE!both side of the shoe also talking with me somemore...

 
i swear i wont buy the shoes from there anymore! BS!


2 comments: