Thursday, October 15, 2009

run down







Sheryl and May

Sheryl and me just have a movie and chit chat about our life
We almost a year never meet already.I miss her so much...
she is the one more understanding and wont simply judging people's life attitude and behavior.^^
she is so nice to everyone...
the most understanding friend of mine...
love her so much, she honest and true to everyone..


She told me a big secret ..oh my god!

sometimes the world is like just a small planet

hmm.... It's was so suprise and felt that the world is so small....
i think is fate.

We also talk about when we graduate, we can stay in PJ and working there...
we plan to stay together. when we talking about this we both seem so excited.

wow..fast...i am going graduate and working d.

working life..oh my god!! a little bit scared on it.



high tea with my BFF Sheryl in Midvalley



Happy and sweet moment with my classmate
Brian my course rep .....
heading to Low Yat


 We go Shabu one in Low Yat with my lovely classmate 2 ABM 4
From my point of view, the steamboat is not that nice. the soup hmmm cant.

 
Taiwanese Mua Chi nice and special
we took a lot of plate ...because it is nice to eat....

the more picture will uplaoding soon. :  )



I felt that this semester all the lecturers also talking about the cases of political and what happen in our country.reveal the truth...so scary...

so confuse with what the lecturer told us...
such as being a corporate secretary and corporate administrator.
which can have high remuneration and benefit in future?

why the businessman will use those unethical way to run the business without caring the people's health and life? such as the milk powder produce from China, vegetables with those poison fertilizer; until a lot of peoples get cancer, and a lot of food that will harm the peoples in this world just because of MONEY.

lecturers told us that when we become a company secretary, the most worse part will be happen is forcing by top management to sign those document which is illegal. it will make u imprisonment once found guilty...so scary le~~~ some of the case will causing a murder case..oh my god! so dangerous...but i know it wont happen on me...me so stupid sure wont get such a high position in the company....i will be a CEO or Director only..wuahahhaa kidding...
sometimes it is really hard to make a wise decision for win win situation...cos i am not smart enough^^

hmmmm..feel stress on week 2 on my study already. sigh
so stress...everything seem so difficult, maybe i still have no idea with it.

so sleepy and tired this few day... my time is not enough to fully utililise...hmmm

i should go and done my tutorial d.
^^

going back hometown this weekend. i just felt like dont want to go back because too tired d...



 


No comments:

Post a Comment