Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ENNUI



 
 SEE my college's washroom is full of flying bud and all dying in a sink

ouh no!! is a sign of doomsday....hehe kidding only



 try to learn some skill on how to make a nice tea and get some basic knowledge on tea
now i just know that some of the tea can sell for more than RM16 k
oh my god! who going to buy the teat for that price?

 


Sunday morning i went to temple at my hometown to "bai bai"(praying).'Jiu Wong Ye'

i saw a Ang Mo "bai bai" there.




 




Sunday i went to Jalan Alor have a nice frog porridge for my dinner

nice and delicious but is a little bit expensive and a little salty for me.^^



 

 



 

 my result was release already... so disappointing and sad with my result.

:..(



First time felt stress at this semester on week2.
so many homework need to complete...
so tired

no rest at all

Today i went to sing k with Yuki and Cashlyn
picture will uploading soon:)



No comments:

Post a Comment